Tropical Fruit Quesadillas//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 8 min Prep: 5 min
- 4 Mission® Small/Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Mangos, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Papayas, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup Brie Cheese, sliced into chunks
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Extra Caramel for topping (optional)
- 1Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add butter and one Mission® Flour Tortilla. Turn tortilla around in the pan to distribute the butter evenly.
- 3Add the fruit combination on one half of the tortilla. Very lightly sprinkle curry powder over fruit and drizzle with caramel sauce. Evenly spread brie slices over caramel. Fold tortilla in half.
- 4Cook until the bottom starts to brown slightly. Carefully turn and brown the other side and serve with extra caramel sauce.