NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH LIMIT CERTAIN OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
1. Who Can Enter (Eligibility). This MISSION® WIN FREE GROCERIES FOR A YEAR SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Texas and Louisiana who are age of majority or older at time of entry. This Sweepstakes is not open to employees and their immediate family (defined as spouse, parent, child or sibling and their respective spouses or "step" family) and household members (whether related or not) of Gruma Corporation dba Mission Foods (“Sponsor”), Texas Multi Tele Ventas, Inc. (“Administrator”), The Kroger Co., D. Augustine & Associates, Inc., and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers and advertising, public relations and promotional agencies.
2. When to Enter. This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on August 14, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 ET on September 14, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Sweepstakes display located inside any participating Kroger store, scan the QR code located at the display to bring up the entry form on your smart phone, fill out the entry form, and submit the completed entry form to be entered into the Sweepstakes. A list of participating Kroger stores can be found at: www.winfreegroceriesforayear.com. ENTRY LIMIT: One entry per person every 24 hours. No substitution or transfer of any Prize (as defined below) or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if Prize, or portion of Prize, becomes unavailable. If it is discovered, during Prize verification, that you have entered or attempted to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the Administrator, or your Entries will be voided. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes. If you use your mobile device to enter the Sweepstakes, you are solely responsible for all associated data and other fees.
5. Winner Selection. On or about September 15, 2021, Administrator will conduct a random drawing to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Prizes. Five (5) Prizes: There will be five (5) prizes awarded. Each Prize will consist of twelve (12) Kroger gift cards, with each gift card having a value of $300 (“Prize”). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Prize: $3,600. Total ARV of all Prizes: $18,000. Each Prize represents one year’s worth of groceries (12 months of groceries valued at $300 per month). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if any advertised Prize becomes unavailable, but no other substitution or transfer of a Prize is permitted. Sponsor is obligated to award only the Prizes stated above. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
7. Winner Notification and Prize Delivery. Delivery of a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. Administrator will notify selected potential winners by telephone or email on or after September 15, 2021, but no later than October 15, 2021. Each selected winner must verify compliance with
these Official Rules and provide Administrator a postal mailing address within two (2) business days of notification. Each selected winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) business days of date of notification. If a selected winner does not respond to Administrator within the specified time period, if Administrator determines that the selected winner cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if any written communication is returned as undeliverable, the selected winner forfeits the Prize and Administrator may select an alternate winner from the winner list that was randomly generated by the Administrator. A selected winner can choose to retrieve the Prize in person from an address in Houston, Texas, provided by Administrator or to have the Prize mailed to the selected winner’s home mailing address in Texas or Louisiana.
8. Entrant Agreement and Release. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY:
• YOU PROVIDE YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF ADMINISTRATOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES;
• YOU AGREE THAT ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, PARTICIPANT’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF TEXAS OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF TEXAS. ANY ACTION SEEKING LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RELIEF ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE BROUGHT ONLY IN THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SAID COURTS AND WAIVE ANY CLAIM OF FORUM NON-CONVENIENCE OR LACK OF PERSONAL JURISDICTION THEY MAY HAVE;
• YOU CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL COURTS LOCATED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS;
• YOU AGREE THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET DAMAGES, EXCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COURT COSTS;
• YOU RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, D. AUGUSTINE & ASSOCIATES, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR LIABILITY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY'S FEES. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ITS SOLE
DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL, AND ALL OF HIS/HER ENTRIES, WHO TAMPERS WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS.
• BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU AGREE TO USE OF YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHOTOGRAPH, LIKENESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE WINNERS LIST) IN ANY MEDIUM WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Limitations of Liability. The Sweepstakes Parties shall not be responsible or liable for Entries that are late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, damaged, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules, and all such Entries will be disqualified. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree: (i) to be bound by these official rules and by all applicable laws and all decisions of the judges which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to the official rules; (iii) to waive all rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Sweepstakes Parties; and (iv) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY'S FEES) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, (B) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (C) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE AN PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (D) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF A PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES' CONTROL OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (E) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (F) HUMAN ERROR, (G) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (H) ANY LOST/DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, AND/OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (I) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES, OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR (J) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES. Each winner hereby acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or component thereof, including any express or implied warranties provided by any of the prize suppliers associated with this Sweepstakes.
10. General Terms of Participation. This Sweepstakes is void outside Texas and Louisiana and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes if this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned. If Sponsor modifies, terminates or suspends this Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post a notice on the Website and, if time and circumstances allow, determine procedures for awarding the prizes. Sponsor also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if the entrant’s fraud or misconduct affects the intended execution of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials or in the announcement of prizes. If Sweepstakes-related promotional materials and these Official Rules are inconsistent, then the Official Rules shall govern with respect to this Sweepstakes. Automated entries are prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict participation from any IP, MAC address, device or social media account if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Tax Information. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 Form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to any winner of a prize valued over $600.
12. Winners List. To request a list of winners’ names, you may mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: MISSION WIN FREE GROCERIES FOR A YEAR Sweepstakes Winner List, c/o Texas Multi Tele Ventas, Inc., 5633 Richmond Ave., Houston, TX 77057. Requests must be received by January 1, 2022. For protection of winners’ privacy, winner’s list will include only winners’ first name, first initial of last name and state of residence.
Sponsor: Gruma Corporation, 5601 Executive Dr., Suite #800, Irving, TX 75038
Administrator: Texas Multi Tele Ventas, Inc., 5633 Richmond Ave., Houston, TX 77057
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.